Saturday 18 February 2012

Type1 Radio Lounge with Darren Deojee of The Peoples' Public Trust

The Type 1 Radio crew with guest iam interviewed Darren Deojee of The Peoples' Public Trust.

If you missed the show live (which I did - stop moving your page around guys! I know you're trying to keep it free but it's hard to keep up!) you can hear it by going to this page -
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/type1radioloungecommunity/2012/02/11/type-1-radio-lounge-with-darren-deojee
or just click the link on the Blog Talk Radio widget to the right of the blog to stream it.

The Peoples' Public Trust

Type1 Lounge Blog

3 comments:

  1. Beware the enemy within you're guest Iam bringing discredit to the Free-man movement something he showed no interest in until he found out he could discharge his debts which is not what it's about, I can provide 2 instances where he has gone running to the police when other people have tried to honourably seek remedy with him over material property that wasn't his, don't believe me just do your own research, he is a fraud and doesn't speak the truth, stand by the principles he preaches or pretends to live by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I can vouch for the above I was trying to help him and he soon had the police at my door, he knows nothing about non violent communication one of his favourite topics he preaches on

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I'll believe his BS when I see no tax disc on his car, the freeman movement doesn't need deadbeats

    ReplyDelete